1 gallon flavorite non-fat milk................................$2.68
1 package boneless pork loins................................$1.28 per pound
Shopping with an energetic 3 year old and a grouchy 5 year old that both have to use the bathroom half way through the trip and neither of them have eaten lunch and they both want every sugar filled candy item in the store........................Priceless
So what do think the Haertling family spends on a routine trip to Winco? Make a guess on how much this shopping trip set us back. The person who comments and guesses closest to the actual amount without going over wins a little homemade package from me. I will take guesses until Saturday night. Good luck!

6 comments:
Cory guesses $147.62.
I guess $120.83
THat's a pretty cute face, she must have gotten her candy :)
I guess $143.87. I was there the day before and managed to spend 158.25. My obsession with food had me buying 7 packages of meat, (at amazing prices) and 9 lb. boxes of bulk granola! Gotta be prepared!
Hi family, it's 10:00pm on Saturday night, so I guess it is time to reveal the winner of my exciting contest. Well, I have to say the closest was mom, EXCEPT, you went over. The actual price was 142.19. Mom and Cory were actually really close. However Jenn is the official winner because she didnt go over. I will get the prize in the mail on Monday. Thanks for playing.
YES!!!!! I won! I won!! I would like to thank first of all, Winco, for having such good deals, the 3 and 5 year olds for creating an experience worth blogging, and to my more talented, more witty, more beautiful older sister, for the cool package I'm excited to receive. THanks everyone!!
I don't know what the rest of you were doing with your time, but we were busy watching conference, so we didnt get a chance to guess...j/k we know jen and cory were watching because we were watching with them, but had either of us guessed, we would have won!
I beg to differ, Marcus! I was only $1.68 off! Pretty amazing I think. It was the "without going over" clause that stripped me of the medal.
Post a Comment