CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tara tote in a boat, in a little city boat

Last night as I was laying in bed thinking of what I would say about Tara today on her 29th birthday, this little jig came to my mind. I don't think I have said or heard this for many many years. Our little Tara is all grown up now and I found some cute pictures of her throughout the journey. Tara is a wonderful sister and friend. Never judging, always happy and never lets a detail slip by. She is a wonderful mother and teaches me new things all the time. I love her big smile, it always brightens my day. I'm so glad she is near (palm spri....oops I mean Yakima) and not far (Jersey). I hope you have a most wonderful day. It was great having lunch with you and mom today at the gourmet restaurant we call Mom's dining room table. Happy Birthday.



This picture really is Tara, the "sunshine bear" the pointed toes and flexed muscles and of course the smile.




Those are three sets of the most Henry legs I have ever seen

Now what are those yellow ropes for around your neck, I never got those. Maybe I forgot to pick mine up.

Happy family. The only thing it needs is a little girl.

2 comments:

chenry said...

More good memories, Rach. Thanks. Tara is wonderful and a good sport to have her Birthday luncheon at the Dining room table. (And we didn't even have to lock the doors!!!) Her birthday always reminds me of Grandpa Mathews who shared the date with her. I miss him.

Tara Cobia said...

Thanks Rach for the fabulous uh, should I say dedication. I'm glad no one minded having my b-day lunch in the dining room at mom's. It was surprisingly pleasant though. But I think the most memorable event of my birthday may have been the mint leaf sales in the front yard. And then to receive the proceeds as a gift for my birthday was especially memorable. They, the proceeds, went toward buying groceries at Winco today. It truly was well spent :)