To my dear friend Whitney...I hope your day is fabulous! We have many great memories together and I wish I could find the box with better pictures than this one, but, thanks for all the great times we had growing up. They are unforgettable! I was hoping to find us on top of Mt. Adams or writing love notes at Ohanapakosh, or watching northern lights out on the trampoline, but all I found was us, showing off our fantastic physique! Happy Birthday!

That is one huge hair scrunchie I have around my arm
2 comments:
Rach, thank you so much! Nice shot of us--I have no idea what or where we were doing....My childhood is completely tied up in yours and I am so grateful for that!!!!
Thanks, dear friend!
Happy Birthday Whitney! A day late and a dollar short...that would be me! Ironically I sat down yesterday to watch a DVD that Nathan made Bill and I a couple years ago and there was great footage of many hot tub and Sunday night events at the Foxes. What fun and what great memories!
Post a Comment