CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Having a party!


For all of you out there that are looking for that perfect swimsuit for the summer...your in luck. I am having a Modbe party at my house on Saturday, June 21st from 10:00am to 1:00pm. If you have never heard of Modbe, or want to see what they have to offer see http://www.modbeclothing.com/ I love their swimsuit selection for this year. Please come and take a look and bring a friend too. If you need directions to my house please call me. 545-6505

11 comments:

[jessica] said...

I got my swimsuit from Modbe last year and i love it!!=]

--Jessica

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm there. This comes at the perfect time. I just tried on what I have and it's scary. I don't have to model one do I?

Rachel said...

no modeling, Debie, but you can try one on in the privacy of your very own dressing room.

chenry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chenry said...

Count me in. I love Modbe! Their shirts feel so good.

ashley said...

I wish I could go! There swimsuits are SO cute

Elizabeth said...

yes! im so there with my mom. i need a new swimsuit too.
-elizabeth

Ashley said...

Just a plug in for ModBe- The swimsuits are awesome! I love them! And their cap sleeves are absolutely phenomenal. Great quality, they hold up so well and they're comfy. I will be there because I need some new undershirts and I love their stuff!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Hey there stranger:) I came across your blog some how during the 3 am feeding and I thought I'd say "Hi" I hope you don't mind me stopping in now and then. Have fun fun at your party looks like great summer fun:) stop by our blog anytime the more the merrier. -N

Brenda said...

Sorry I missed it! I just bought the polka dot wrap swimsuit and I LOVE IT!

Janell said...

I really could have used Modbe's help today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!