Well, I've been a little nervous about posting this but....
Well, it's been a long time since we have had one of these around our home....
The girls are so excited and Chad is so happy to have some more male influence in our home....
We were nervous that it had been too long and we wouldn't be ready to take another on, but....
we finally did it....we got 3 new kittens
Ok, so I am not a good animal photographer, but this was the only one I could get with all three of them in it. A friend of ours was pretty sure that we not only needed a kitten but three of them. They had 13 of them and she was trying to get rid of them. They are cute, they keep my kids occupied OUTSIDE, and I can't complain about that. They poop in a box and hopefully catch mice. They are all males, so no baby kittens at our house. We think they look a lot like Chad...except for the hair.
12 comments:
I knew something had to be coming. Except for the hair...hilarious!
cute, cute and cute.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the title "big announcement." I didn't expect three new additions though.
Holli and Aaron just got three little kittens too.
TRIPLETS!!! Congrats, they are adorable. My kids and I would LOVE an OUTSIDE kitty...
Very "cat"chy. I was hooked and then sunk. The kittens are adorable though.
Meowwwww........ Happy tripleting..
I hope they all sleep through the night..
Rach, congratulations. Tell us more about the girls reactions. Do all of them like them? Does Hannah get a fever when she's around them. I am very surprised, I never would have guessed you would be a multiple cat owner. I think you should name one Miss Manther, except that they're boys. Maybe Mr. Manther, in memory of Samantha.
"Saaamaaannthaaaa, where aarree youuuu?"
Yay! They are so cute...How are the girls with them? I bet they are all so excited! So do these three kittens have names yet?
to answer Jenn and Marcus's questions...yes, all the girls are good with them and even Hannah likes them and actually holds them. Emma holds them way too much and squeezes them really hard. They do have names...really original names if I do say so. Tiger, Boots, and Snowball.
Enjoy the new kittens!
Wow three cats. Your girls must love having them!
As long as Emma is squeezing kittens too hard, don't let her hold them after she is all dressed up and ready for church! You may recall what happened to Ashley one Sunday morning about 16 years ago! And of course the dress had to be white! Thank goodness for Grandma Mathews' sense of humor. It saved her! (Ashley)
Kittens! why did it have to be Kittens? Just a little paraphrased Indiana Jones humor there for ya.
I'm glad I found your blog. Love your cousin Susan.
P.S. Thanks for all the goodnes you send my Mom's way.
I'm so glad you're public now! ;) I thought for sure you had a different announcement after the talk at Bunco the other night. So tricky! And I'm surprised to see you have three light haired daughters. Were you blonde when you were younger? Your husband? They're beautiful!
Post a Comment