I cannot believe that my little Hannah Banana is 9. I vividly remember her 6th birthday at Red Robin. I even have some fun pictures from that day. We miss you guys! Can't wait to be back in Pasco.
I still remember in detail the hour that she was born! 9 years later it was a fun birthday dinner/party. The cafe rio salads were the best! Hannah is a fun, fun, fun, always laughing little girl! Hey Hannah, what is 4x7?!!
so I found your blog while blog hopping! It was fun to read what you've been up to - I guess I'll know more once softball season starts up again! Anyhoo your house looks AMAZING! I'm so impressed!!
Oh Ashlee told me the other day that she saw Rebecca at school . . . you know mom, the one that we floated with. :)
6 comments:
I cannot believe that my little Hannah Banana is 9. I vividly remember her 6th birthday at Red Robin. I even have some fun pictures from that day. We miss you guys! Can't wait to be back in Pasco.
Happy Birthday Hannah!
I still remember in detail the hour that she was born! 9 years later it was a fun birthday dinner/party. The cafe rio salads were the best! Hannah is a fun, fun, fun, always laughing little girl! Hey Hannah, what is 4x7?!!
What a cute cute girl! I am so glad that she and Sydney get along better now than they did that first year at the cabin! :)
That is SUCH a cool cake! And what a happy little 9 year old :)
so I found your blog while blog hopping! It was fun to read what you've been up to - I guess I'll know more once softball season starts up again! Anyhoo your house looks AMAZING! I'm so impressed!!
Oh Ashlee told me the other day that she saw Rebecca at school . . . you know mom, the one that we floated with. :)
Take care-Becky Anderson
Post a Comment