Recently I have had many invitations to social gatherings. Most of them take place right in my own living room. I get handmade invitations, I am waited on hand and foot, I get to eat dessert first and never any vegetables, and If I spill, no one judges or gets mad. I took a picture of our last party. The table decorations were thoughtful and beautiful. My only complaint is the lack of leg room, but the company makes up for it. 

Our waitress is the one in the back with the cute apron on. 
And just so we wouldn't forget who made this whole party possible, she left her picture as a subtle reminder
2 comments:
This is SO cute. I love the framed picture on the table. And Rachel, you are a great story teller, my version of the same story wouldn't have nearly as fun to read.
Leg room...that's so funny.
I guess I've missed your blogs for awhile. Had never seen this one. So cute and such a memory builder for the girls. (and you) Not every child has a cool mom who appreciates the finer social events in life!
Post a Comment