1. The most beautiful fall weather anyone could ask for. I love living in the Tri-cities and one of the biggest reasons is this weather. Cool mornings and evenings, warm days, clear blue skies and no wind. I love it.
2. 4 beautiful girls playing outside together in the beautiful fall weather, with only minimal fighting.
3. A husband who knows how to do everything, at least when it comes to renovating a house. It sure saves some money, but I won't see him again until Christmas.
4. The safe arrival of my beautiful little niece Emiline! She is here and she looks just like her mom.
5. When you see the light bulb flash on in your kids mind when they finally understand something and maybe can cut homework time down a bit. PLEASE!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Grateful
Posted by Rachel at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fall weather??!! I was just thinking about how happy I was that it still felt like summer to me! I am still so in denial that it is fall.
Ahhh fall. My favorite time of year.
Rachel...minimal fighting is definetely something to be thankful for! Can I get some of that?
Yes, this weather really is exceptional.
good luck on the renovations. your girls are sooo cute. they are growing up too fast. congrats to Tara.
Those are some great things to be grateful for! Except the Fall weather, I'll admit, I am partial to that hot, summer weather. Can't wait to see pictures on how the house is coming along! And yes, that was nudge that you should post some :)
I am grateful for this fall weather too.....so delightful!
Post a Comment