CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm an Aunt...again

Congrats to Dave and Tara on the safe arrival of there first little girl. She was born this morning at 9:08am. No name or weight yet. I talked to Dave, not Tara, our detail person. I'm sure I will get more details later, they were just trying to get lots of call done quickly. I am so thankful she is here safely and that the delivery went well. Tara has had her share of hard pregnancy's, so I was grateful this one went smoothly. I hear she has lots of dark curly hair just like Tara did when she was born. I can't wait to meet her.

6 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm also glad to hear everything went smoothly, and that they finally have a girl!

Alicia Leppert said...

Wow! That's great. I had no idea. I'm glad I saw this. I can't remember when she was due, was this early? I can't wait to see her.

Chase and Elise said...

Congrats! I cant wait to see what she'll look like!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Congratulations Cobia family, wonderful news!!
I'm going to have to go and check out the fam. web site.

Amy J. said...

I am so excited for them! Those 3little guys are going to spoil that baby sister rotten.

dandee said...

Congratulations Dave and Tara! We can't wait to meet her!